Sign Up Information
Rules of Registration
Questions & Answers
OHSA Events (need to update)
Little Kickers Info
Minors & Seniors Info
Printable Forms & Documents
Soccer Camps (need to update)
Recap of 2012 Season
Special Thanks for 2012
WCSA League (You
will be taken to the WCSA Website)
- This web site is still under construction for 2013 and some features may not yet be fully functional. Please bear
with us while we ready for the new year.
- Big News !!! - Oak Hills Soccer Association has now joined the new Oak Hills Youth Athletic program.
OHYA is committed to helping to develop youth athletic programs in the Oak Hills School district, which will improve
the quality of sports that feed into the high-school programs.
- In-person registration for the Fall 2013 Soccer Season is scheduled for Saturday, April 6th (Noon-3pm) and Saturday,
April 13th (9am-Noon) at Oak Hills High School in the Commons Entrance.
- Mail-in registration for the Fall 2013 Soccer Season will be accepted starting April 1st. However, you must use
the new OHYA Registration Form (see link below). Starting this year you must also complete the OHYA Code of Conduct/Consent
form (also below).
Fall Soccer Registration Form
Code of Conduct/Consent Form
- Please read the following
Rules of Registration
- To see/print the 2013 Fall Soccer Newsletter, click on the link below
Fall Soccer Newsletter
- Online registration for the Fall 2013 Soccer Season will be available soon.
2013 Online Registration
- Have questions about our programs? Click on the link below to see our Q & A information page. This is the place
to go to get answers to all your soccer questions.
- We desperately need Little Kickers Coaches for the fall. We are always short and have to call parents to find
enough coaches. Please help if you can.
- Please Note: The Little Kickers Program will again be held on Saturday's this year. Start times will be a mix of
4pm and 5pm times.
- Please Note: The Minors (ages 14 & 15) and Seniors (ages 16, 17 & 18) programs will be co-ed again this year.
- Player draw for new players and players moving up to the next level will be in early June.
- Soccer Camp Information - Click on the link below to see information about soccer camps in this area.
- Players registered for the Little Kickers Program will be contacted in late June/early July about the schedule for this program.
- Players registered for the Regular SAY Program will be contacted by their Coach in mid-July. Practices will start last week in July or first week in August.
- Players registered for the Minors & Seniors program will be contacted in mid to late July because this program starts a little later than the other programs.