Sign Up Information
Rules of Registration
Questions & Answers
Little Kickers Info
Minors & Seniors Info
WCSA League Website
- This web site is now only used as support to the Oak Hills Youth Athletics web site (www.ohyouthathletics.org).
Please go to this site to register online.
- Oak Hills Soccer is part of the Oak Hills Youth Athletics program.
OHYA is committed to helping to develop youth athletic programs in the Oak Hills School district.
- In-person registration for the Fall 2014 Soccer Season is scheduled for Saturday, April 5th (10am-1pm) and Saturday,
April 12th (10am-1pm) at Oak Hills High School in the Commons Entrance.
- Online registration for the Fall 2014 Soccer Season will be available starting April 1st. Please go to the Oak
Hills Youth Athletics web site (www.ohyouthathletics.org) for online registration.
- Have questions about our programs? Click on the link below to see our Q & A information page. This is the place
to go to get answers to most of your soccer questions.
- We desperately need Little Kickers Coaches for the fall. We are always short and have to call parents to find
enough coaches. Please help if you can.
- Please Note: The Little Kickers Program will again be held on Saturday's this year. Start times are still to be
determined, but are expected to be 2pm or later.
- Please Note: The Minors (ages 14 & 15) and Seniors (ages 16, 17 & 18) programs will be co-ed again this year.
- Player draw for new players and players moving up to the next level will be in early June.
- Soccer Camp Information - Click on the link below to see information about soccer camps in this area.
- Players registered for the Little Kickers Program will be contacted in late June/early July about the schedule for this program.
- Players registered for the Regular SAY Program will be contacted by their Coach in mid-July. Practices will start last week in July or first week in August.
- Players registered for the Minors & Seniors program will be contacted in mid to late July because this program starts a little later than the other programs.